Learn how to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to an AirPrint-enabled printer.
Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or — or tap .
- Tap or Print. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
View or cancel your print job
Once in the App Switch swipe to the right
View a print job
To view a print job, open the App Switcher, then tap Print Center.
Cancel a print job
To cancel a print job, open the App Switcher, tap Print Center, then tap Cancel Printing.